The new sealed burner gas range offers updated styling and even more exceptional features. The best can always be better. So, our engineers pored over our Viking ranges, fine-tuning every detail in the process. The Pro Sealed Burner System delivers precision control of 15,000 BTUs. And inside the oven, the combination of a 30,000 BTU u-shaped burner and GourmetGlo™ infrared broiler provide unrivaled power.
- The VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System
- Cook like a pro with up to 15,000 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting.
Porcelainized Cooking Surface
- Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelainized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
SureSpark™ Ignition System
- The exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
Gourmet-Glo™ Gas Infrared Broiler
- Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
ProFlow™ Convection Baffle
- Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlow™ Convection Baffle system. Each Pro Flow Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive! VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner System
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner
- Other burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive! All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Exclusive! Combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark™ Ignition System
- GourmetGlo™ Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications
- NEW BlackChrome™ Metal Knobs ship standard
- NEW SoftLit™ LED lights accent the control panel and illuminate knobs
- NEW Exclusive GentleClose™ Door allows the door to slowly close
- NEW larger window opening
- Extremely large convection oven
- Overall 23"W. x 16 1/8"H. x 18 3/4"D. – 4.0 cubic feet
- AHAM Standard 23"W. x 16 1/8"H. x 17"D. – 3.7 cubic feet
- Three heavy-duty racks/six porcelain coated rack positions
- Six functions - natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate and convection defrost
- All convection modes utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Convection fan switch on control panel
- Commercial-style bezels around control panel knobs
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive! One piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Graphite Gray (GG), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Burgundy (BU).
- Island Trim (shipped standard with 30" range) - P30TII